HJ and DJ Shooting badges/stickpins

Thanks Received
here are pictures of some shooting badges from the upcoming Thies auction, Jo had commented about them in another thread recently.
Mike

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

here are pictures of some shooting badges from the upcoming Thies auction, Jo had commented about them in another thread recently.
Mike

Yes the M1/102 badge is fake, and the stickpins are just the center parts from DJ and HJ badges that someone put onto a stickpin.Whether the center parts are real or not I have no idea..
There are three lots like this at auction, no idea if all three lots are the same - a mistake by the auctionhouse? - of if there really are three lots of the same.

There is another expensive fake as well in the same lot at auction, this one: Price starts from Euro 1100.- Auction states "Very rare" :bounce:
Deutsches Reich 1933 - 1945 - HJ - Hitlerjugend Sammlung Lothar Hartung - Teil I : Nadel der Reic

A guy from the WAF, called Troll Symonds sent me the same badge to look at 4 years ago, so I have had it under the microscope, terrible fake. Not too bad to look at, but under the scope shocking.
Here are images of the one I looked at.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Back