Hj armband, original?

Thanks Received
Hello,

I bought this armband very recently.
It looks good to me but I’m not 100% sure about it since I started with collecting only recently.

What are your opinions on it?
It has a ribbled background (behind the swastika).

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Just to inform you all, someone on this forum and on the wehrmachtawards forum confirmed me that it’s an original.
I thought I should share that :) .

I think it looks good at first. But I always like to have something like that in hand to give better information.

Kriegsmodell,
and based on which arguments you are not comfortable with it?

Kriegsmodell, and based on which arguments you are not comfortable with it?

Not an argument, but an opinion based on four photographs only. The overall construction is troubling to me. Especially the diamond and the swastika attachment and stitching. This said, it could be an early cottage or handmade example. As stated earlier, it would be best to examine in person. My thoughts only ......

Not an argument, but an opinion based on four photographs only. The overall construction is troubling to me. Especially the diamond and the swastika attachment and stitching. This said, it could be an early cottage or handmade example. As stated earlier, it would be best to examine in person. My thoughts only ......
Hi Lance,

PANZER 99's armband is genuine, admittedly dirty, but 100% TR period.
The seams of the swastika of the back side do not bother me and they exactly match to the items in my possession.
This kind of armband was worn until the end of the war. Here are two more from my collection.

Best Regards
Eric

Attachments

Hello,

I also have an armband of the same type, with the seams on the swastika.

What do you think of it?

Attachments

Hi,
It looks like you haven't had an answer yet. In any case, your armband does not comply with the RZM regulations, as the white stripe is much too narrow. But the overall make doesn't look bad, so I think it could well be a very early TR original. In the very early photos you can sometimes see this narrow white stripe.
It would be good if Eric (Widukind) could still take a look at it here, then you would still have a real expertise.

Hello

Thank you for your answer Jack. If Eric (French speaking? me too) sees the message I would be happy to hear his opinion.

I add two better pics

Attachments

Back