HJ Armbands, Fakes?

Thanks Received
Hello everyone, what do you guys think about these 2 armbands? They aren't printed, the first one has a strange blue label that I have never seen before.
You don't have permission to view attachments.

The second one has a red label and seems original...

Attachments

Both armbands are good . The blue rzm tag may have been added and possible SA .

Thank you very much for your opinion. I didn't knew blue labels could mean SA!
I have an other question too. What do you think about this Volkssturm armband? If you look closely the eagle (particularly the eagle's head) it's much more defined and beautiful than a the three confirmed original ones (third image). It's the first time I see such a beautiful eagle in a Volkssturm armband so I tought it was a bit strange.

Attachments

I am sorry , but I am not knowledgeable enough with Volksstrum insignia to give an educated opinion .

Thank you very much for your opinion. I didn't knew blue labels could mean SA!
I have an other question too. What do you think about this Volkssturm armband? If you look closely the eagle (particularly the eagle's head) it's much more defined and beautiful than a the three confirmed original ones (third image). It's the first time I see such a beautiful eagle in a Volkssturm armband so I tought it was a bit strange.

I noticed, that the left eagle looks at the left side - and on the 3 other armbands it looks to the right side !!!!

Just a note.

Michael :denmark

Wow I didn't notice until now! So I am starting to suppose that this volkssturm armband is a totally different type/design from the ones we normally see around...

The DV armbinde is fine. Completely original. There are quite a few minor variations in these printed patterns. This is one of the most commonly encountered. I call it the "+ foot." If you look at the feet of the adler it looks like a very well defined + sign. Other versions are not nearly as well printed in this area. There is another variation that is so poorly printed that I call it the "blob foot." Regardless of the pattern, on most of the DV bindes both adler are facing right. This version is much less encountered but still period original. There are also variations in the font of the Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht lettering

Thanks for the very detailed and informative reply! Until now I had seen only 2 types, while the most encountered was the one in the third pic ( to my opinion very bad printed) so when I saw this one I was pretty amazed. Glad to know it's fully original.

Back