HJ distinguished foreigner badge in red enamel

Thanks Received
Hi,

I have this badge for awhile. I believe it is a repro but I was just wondering if a badge like this really existed & what was it for. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

maxrocky

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

HJ Badge?

Michael,

again thanks for answering another one of my posts. I was also reading that this badge is a repro because of the red trim and there is also the green trim that they believe is a repro. Only the brown trim ones are assumed as original?
Thanks,
maxrocky

The analysis of a red enamel badge like yours begins on page 2 in the thread that Michael posted: Let's talk about the HJ Honour badge for Distinguished Foreigners - HJ Ehrenzeichen für Verdiente Ausländer

The red green etc badges are definitely fakes but as far as the brown version with no MM goes (the "accepted" type), noone has yet published sufficiently good pictures to allow an analysis to be made on exactly which is the correct type. If you try to get such images you'll receive (on WAF for example) snooty and dismissive answers which basically decode to "I am important. This is my badge. I got it from a veteran. It's real". I wouldn't buy one of the brown badges even if I had the money...

Back