• Hello Guest and welcome to HJ-Research

    The forum is free to join, browse and discuss
     ·  Green Subscription (€10/6mo) unlocks full-size attachments  ·  Blue Group Subscription (€35/12mo) unlocks much more

    See Membership for details.

HJ DJ Flieger HJ - Winterbluse

Joined
May 16, 2024
Messages
113
Thanks Received
15
Thanks Given
74
Hello again, At Ciney last week and I managed to acquire this Flieger- Winterbluse and a Überfallhose. I am pretty confident that the Überfallhose is genuine. Is the bluse genuine as I have not seen this style with the 5 button opening before? Would they have been worn together with the pants? And what kind of shoulderboards would have been attached to the loops? So far I have only ever seen DJ. sew-on shoulderboards. I would appreciate any help you can give me with this, thanks,Andreas.

You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like mine so I guess mine is genuine although it doesn't have a size lable .
Thanks bertl59
 
Very nice Bluse.
I just wonder, is it grey or blueish-black?
Because mine is stone grey.
Regards,
Christian

P.S. I sent you a PM with a question
 
It looks like mine so I guess mine is genuine although it doesn't have a size lable .
Thanks bertl59
I also own a winterblues with this cut. (With RZM label) but most of them have the 4 buttons and cannot be opende from the lowest parts. (Pullover)

I trust yours as to be an original.

There is a textbook for sale at imcs right now (used to own it) but it is a set with some history, so sold a set
 
Back
Top