HJ DJ tinnies/awards set

Thanks Received
Hello all
An updated photo of my collection. Have added a few new ones from when this photo was taken.
Enjoy

Strumble

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Really nice collection with some rare ones :clap2:

I especially notice that you have all 3 RBW final participant badges - Munich, Hamburg and Cologne.

I'm missing the one from Cologne myself, but I'll probably get hold of one one day (y)

Michael :denmark

Hello all
An updated photo of my collection. Have added a few new ones from when this photo was taken.
Enjoy

Strumble

Your collection is impressive, strumble, and it shows that you have a good eye for collecting.
Your BANN 223 is not easy to find, especially in that condition. Mine is not as bright as yours. Thanks for sharing and keep collecting!
Joe

Your collection is impressive, strumble, and it shows that you have a good eye for collecting.
Your BANN 223 is not easy to find, especially in that condition. Mine is not as bright as yours. Thanks for sharing and keep collecting!
Joe
Thank you for your nice words, but sorry which tinnie is the 223 one?

Attachments

Middle far right and 3rd from the bottom. The sword with with BANN 223 on it.
Ah, mine isnt marked like yours. Same base plate but different.

Attachments

Hello all
Enjoy

Strumble

Impressive collection! I particularly like your Bann 210 Stollberg and your Josef Gobbels is in such great condition. Well done, all are in great condition.

Back