HJ honour badge M1/120 B

Thanks Received
Hi all , Im after opinions on this goldenes ehrenzeichen which I'm thinking of purchasing , would be grateful for any information?. Cheers

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

That one is okay. The B indicates that this is a replacement for a lost original issue badge. It has the barrel safety catch which was introduced in 1939. The maker M1/120 is Wilhelm Deumer.

That one is okay. The B indicates that this is a replacement for a lost original issue badge. It has the barrel safety catch which was introduced in 1939. The maker M1/120 is Wilhelm Deumer.
Cheers Gary, wasn't 100% sure myself.. appreciate it

The enamel still looks good, even though the gilding has almost completely disappeared.

Here is an A-piece with a number for comparison. As you can see, it is otherwise identical.

Attachments

The enamel still looks good, even though the gilding has almost completely disappeared.

Here is an A-piece with a number for comparison. As you can see, it is otherwise identical.

Cheers Jack. Have decided to but it ..thanks for the reply

What's that number Jack? 127452?

Hi Garry,
Exactly. I thought I had posted it before. I only have a few things, but I just had to get hold of this one.

Attachments

hello IANTO 1967, the B means it's a replacement part so logically there are less than the numbered originals and as Garry says, it is better to buy a numbered badge.

hello IANTO 1967, the B means it's a replacement part so logically there are less than the numbered originals and as Garry says, it is better to buy a numbered badge.
Thanks bertl59, have bought the B, but will keep an eye out for a numbered one

Back