HJ Leader sports Badge opinions please

Thanks Received
Hi,

I am pretty confident that this is a repro but just want to make sure. Any opinions, please.

Thank,
maxrocky

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hello maxrocky

Why do you think, that it is a copy ??

I would like to se some more pics from different angels, but only having the 2 pics that you uploaded to look at, I se no "red lights", your "Führersportsabzeichen" looks OK to me.

Michael :denmark

HJ Leader Badge

Michael,

thanks for answering my post. There is a couple little pimple like specs on the back & I was wondering why there was no number on the back like you see on others. Here are some more pics. If you need any special ones let me know.

Thanks,
maxrocky

Attachments

I se what you mean about the backside, but I still do not se any "red lights".

About the B, that is an often seen stamping. It only means that it is an extra badge that the holder has bought.

So I still think that you have a nice original badge, bud let us se if there are more opinions from other members of this forum.

Michael :denmark

I really don't like the reverse of this badge. Definitely something not right there. The reverse should have a uniform finish but that one looks like it has a "seam" running from 9 to 3 o'clock and then of course there is the strange blob covering most of the reverse and the, as you say, atypical dimpling.

Hi,

there is no seam on the back that is just surface scrathes.

Thanks,
maxrocky

JMHO but ►I believe it to be a re-cast, there are too many casting flaws on the reverse (they look to be raised & not scratches) & the RZM mark looks soft as well as the B.
Mike

Attachments

These pictures are really crappy. But I agree this is probably not good based on the pictures provided.

Regards, Wim

Back