HJ "lightweight" Leaders tunic: Original or Fake

Thanks Received
Hi,
HJ uniform/textile experts needed. Wondering if this piece is legitimate, or some post war thing. Fairly cheap price, from a dealer site that sells reproductions as well "original" items.
It appears to be a lightweight cotton leaders blouse for a Oberscharführer. No interior markings or RZM tags that I can see.
Any opinions welcome.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last photo of armband. Dealer has censored the swastika.

Attachments

Hi there,

It looks similar to the issue Drillich Jacke (Drell-Jacke) but it has side pockets instead of chest pockets. I don't know what it is but for comparison you can see many examples and period photos of the official HJ jacket here:

Metal numbers were sometimes used on period photos (see below) but the shoulderstraps on the jacket you show look very strange. Others who are more versed in possible variants will hopefully add comments.

Attachments

Hi there,

It looks similar to the issue Drillich Jacke (Drell-Jacke) but it has side pockets instead of chest pockets. I don't know what it is but for comparison you can see many examples and period photos of the official HJ jacket here:
Thank you.
Hopefully some more can add to this

Unfortunately I can't say anything about the jacket, but the shoulder boards don't look that good in the pictures. But there are still better pictures of it to say more. Back and a good shot of the front.

Unfortunately I can't say anything about the jacket, but the shoulder boards don't look that good in the pictures. But there are still better pictures of it to say more. Back and a good shot of the front.
Thanks.
Was looking at the cotton armband on it, and asked the dealer for a better picture. That too looks un-textbook and wrong. Stripe is sewn, instead printed on. And the diamond is one printed piece thats chain stitched, and badly faded.

Hi there,

Metal numbers were sometimes used on period photos (see below) but the shoulderstraps on the jacket you show look very strange. Others who are more versed in possible variants will hopefully add comments.

Attachments

Back