HJ mannequin 738

Thanks Received
Hello guys

Happy to present to you my HJ rottenführer from bann 738.
He his selling tinnies for the "tag der polizei"
Have a nice day

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Very nice set up doll and the flag piece in the background is also very nicely presented.

Two little things: as a Rottenführer by rank he would have been an appointed Kameradschaftsführer at the time, you could still grant him that red-white lanyard. And the cross strap had to go over the neckerchief.

Congratulations though, the mannequin looks really well done and lifelike.

Hello. Thank you all for your interesting answers.
Regarding Jack's answer, I didn't know that, and I'm going to look for such a lanyard. I will also put the neckerchief under the cross strap. I really thank you
Regarding Garry answer, I agree with you. Normally the achievement badge should be on the right chest pocket, but on my shirt there are 4 loops for badge. A pair for a very small one and a pair for a large one. I thought for the large one, at the SA sportabzeichen, but my mannequin is a bit too young: I learnt It was for people over the age of 18. I tried with a SA abzeichen, and it matches perfectly with the spacing of the 2 loops.
Have a nice evening
Phil

Attachments

Hi Phil,

Over time, and especially during the war, the gap between the actual rank (Dienstgrad) and the appointed position (Dienststellung) widened due to the growing shortage of leaders.
And we are talking here about the Bann Straßburg, i.e. from 1941 onwards.

A green Scharführer lanyard would therefore still be appropriate.
There were actually minimum requirements as to what rank you had to have for a particular appointment, but this was increasingly ignored out of necessity.

The photo attached shows a Rottenführer who even held the position of a Jungvolk Fähnleinführer.

Attachments

Hi Jack
Many thanks for your help. Very interesting. I didn't know that!
There are regulations and there are what has really been done according to needs.
We encounter the same problems in the army!

Very nice representation. Even with a band-aid on the leg from the boy and glasses frames from the time. Very instructive comments for me, from other user. I also immediately, that shoulder straps - should always be worn over the neck scarf. For a boy in of this position it is mandatory obligation. Clear service regulations specify how the HJ and BDM uniform must wear it. I'm also very particular about something like this, so that everything is correct when you show it.... but it is shown very nicely - the representation of the Uniform. Thank you for that. Greetings from Marlies

Back