HJ Motor ''J'' Nürnberg shoulderstraps for an Obergefolgschaftführer + unknown uniform

Thanks Received
Hi Everyone,

This Uniform came in today, i bought it because of the Motor 'J'wich are hard to find if i recall correctly the forum doesnt have a set of Motor J straps yet. The problem here is that i do not know of any regulations or sources that state that this is HJ. Altough it looks very similar to an HJ Winter Uniform, I have no Clue. The stichting on the Straps, Armband and patch were done very well so it might be a war time modification or a private purchase of any kind. The buttons are also not regulations. If somebody has an idea i would love to know.

Best Regards Cas

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Wilhelm,

There is no sign of a triangle, that is odd indeed. I was planning on finding some cheap books at the militaria shows here in the Netherlands. I have been trying to get your book. But still no luck.

I think the jacket is good and fits the patches. It's hard to say if it was sewn after the war or is of time. The boards are of course rare and a matching triangle should be found quickly.

I took a closer look at the jacket and there are without a doubt signs of a triangle that was sewn on, so i think it was wartime modified but we wil never know for sure.

Attachments

Very nice. Even better if you grab a Franken triangle :first:

Interesting jacket, indeed. Is the color black or dark blue? I've seen a black HJ-sidecap with sewn in HJ maker tag in a collection, that could fit to this jacket.
Best, Thomas

Back