- Joined
- May 16, 2024
- Messages
- 110
- Thanks Received
- 15
- Thanks Given
- 71
Hello everyone
I like to show you my last purchase , a H.J.shirt that comes shoulderboard loops , press studs for a Gebietsdreieck and for an Armband and the Armband itself which I bought separately from the same dealer a week earlier. ( I have to say that I hate it when dealer take stuff apart and sell it separately because it destroys history just for a bigger profit. Like taking chin straps out of helmets .) Anyway, I heard that there are fake , or post war made H.J. shirts around as well. As you can see there is a stamp at the bottom on the front of the shirt saying REICHSEIGENTUM . The H.J./D.J. buttons are RZM marked and sewn on with the same thread the button holes are made.
I would say it is original .What do you think ?
Thanks for looking and have a good day
Andreas
I like to show you my last purchase , a H.J.shirt that comes shoulderboard loops , press studs for a Gebietsdreieck and for an Armband and the Armband itself which I bought separately from the same dealer a week earlier. ( I have to say that I hate it when dealer take stuff apart and sell it separately because it destroys history just for a bigger profit. Like taking chin straps out of helmets .) Anyway, I heard that there are fake , or post war made H.J. shirts around as well. As you can see there is a stamp at the bottom on the front of the shirt saying REICHSEIGENTUM . The H.J./D.J. buttons are RZM marked and sewn on with the same thread the button holes are made.
I would say it is original .What do you think ?
Thanks for looking and have a good day
Andreas
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
Attachments
You don't have permission to view attachments.