lanyards and shoulderstraps

MMR

Thanks Received
Hello,
could you help me with this photo?
The Boy on the left: Is he a Kameradschaftsführer?
The Girl with the Lanyard: What is that for a Lanyard? I think it isnt from a Mädelschaftsführerin, because I see only one Color.
The Boy on the Right: What is that for a Lanyard? I think it is from a Oberscharführer? But he is only a Rottenführer or a Oberrottenführer. This Lanyard couldnt be from a Kameradschaftsführer, because there is no White Color.

What do you think?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
The boy looks to have the green/black lanyard introduced in 1938 for the ranks of HJ Oberscharführer and DJ Oberjungzugführer. It was used as a rank lanyard until 1.7.1938 when its purpose was changed to show the wearer's appointment (not rank) as HJ Hauptscharführer and DJ Hauptjungzugführer. The photo must therefore date to post_June 1938 as the boy has a much lower rank. From HERE:
Garry said:
From the 1st of June 1938... The HJ Hauptscharführer and DJ Hauptjungzugführer performed certain adminstrative and technical functions in support of their Gefolgschaftsführer/Fähnleinführer. All of the Organisationswarte, Schriftwarte and Geschäftsführer for example were allowed to wear this lanyard.

The girl's lanyard looks to be just one colour and judging by the others in the group she is likely to be a BDM Mädelscharführerin (green lanyard)

Back