Lottery Poster for Hostel in Berchtesgaden

Thanks Received
Fantastic poster for a 1934 lottery to go around the world benifitting the construction of a hostel for HJ at Berchtesgaden. I'm trying to find out who won it. It must have been reported in some magazine or youth pamphlet. Any suggestions on where to look? Thanks!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Hello ornithomimus
i don t know who won but this poster was to sell some time ago by hermann historica . any way , a very nice poster

Very nice. It's possible that the results were posted in the Berchtesgadener Anzeiger newspaper a day or so after the draw on 16th of July but I couldn't find an online archive. I see from an academic paper on this youth hostel that the lottery was organised by the DJH and realised around RM11000.

Very nice poster. However, the price is not a tour around the world but is to be read/understood as a list of prices. a) the wording would have been different (because it will not be understood as a tour around the world) and b) the winner would have got a car as well.RgdsDaniel

Excellent posts!

Thanks all for the great info and link. I'm new to the site , so i m trying to respond properly to all. Great community. Best to all!

Back