M1/49 HJ honour badge - details of recipient

Thanks Received
hi guys hi wim i've got a hj golden honour badge rzm 1/49 is there anyone out there that can do a little research on the badge for me i beleive it can be done by the issue numbers... if anybody out there can do this that'll be much appreciated guys. cheers stevo....

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

hi guys hi wim i've got a hj golden honour badge rzm 1/49 is there anyone out there that can do a little research on the badge for me i beleive it can be done by the issue numbers... if anybody out there can do this that'll be much appreciated guys. cheers stevo....

Garry has put together a big list of the badge serials where he has found information on who it was originally awarded to here Who wore my HJ Honour badge? ( HJ Ehrenzeichen)

If your badge is there it means that the name of the wearer is known

Hi Stevo,

Your badge serial number is a match for a member of Bann 136. I see it listed in an order dated 4.9.1941 where it was reported lost. I have sent you a PM containing further detail on the original recipient.

Back