Merry Christmas

ewan0939

Thanks Received
Good afternoon,

This time from Bonnie Scotland to Wish you all a Happy Christmas and I hope Santa was good to you.
He was to me two wee DJ tinnies so I am very happy, have a great day.

Best regards.......Ewan :scot

It's almost over, but I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a good start into the New Year.
As every year, I hope that this forum will continue to exist and that many collectors and researchers from the youth from the time will take part.
The prices have skyrocketed for the items, but I hope the interest hasn't dropped. I have the feeling that the interest is falling, but the prices are rising and nobody has any more real knowledge of the time. It makes you cry.
at least that's my thought.:snow:

I don't visit any other forums with HJ sections so I don't know what they are like at the moment as far as activity goes but yeah, participation here on our forum has really dropped off this last year. I don't know what is causing it but like you I hope the forum will stay around. There is nothing like this place anywhere on the net and it would be a huge loss if it closed.

Good morning all,

I agree,since i started collecting HJ / DJ again which is only 2 years ago the prices are going mad, not sure why ? I was looking for a used OB 5 Sigrune and the only one I could find cost me 130 euro, still looking for a OB 6 dread to think how much one will cost If i ever find one. I, like Crack are banned from WAF lol no loss to me, the only true as I say Fountain of Knowledge on HJ/DJ/BDM is this Forum, Garry please keep up your great work.
I have purchased a few DJ items recently which I will post on the forum when I am back in Spain, to see what people think.
All going well guys/girls will get posting again soon as every day is a learning day and I luv it.

Best regards ....Ewan :scot

I'm researching all the time but not really posting much on the forum. I've been updating this project a lot lately as I find new information and also this one and I'm still working on my 1933-45 lists of the leaders of the Banne, Jungbanne, Untergau and JM-Untergaue. This isn't really stuff that most find particularly interesting but it may be of use to some at some point. I just love the research aspect and don't see myself stopping any time time soon.

The forum is stuffed full of valuable info that very often can only be found here and I think that people may just be finding the answers they need where in earlier years they would have posted questions. Engagement is clearly down though and I have no idea why.

I would like to thank all of you guys who still support the forum aim with your posts, your knowledge and your wonderful collections, in many cases from the very beginning of this forum. It has always been and always will be very much appreciated. We've all built something truly unique here so allow me to wish you all a Happy New Year when it comes. Onwards and upwards into 2022 :thumb:

Garry, I am always enthusiastic about your work and I am very excited about the list, although I am very interested in it.
This is now the only forum I still visit and I look forward to every contribution, even if the topic is not my area.
From the beginning of my passion for collecting, I have always been looking for fabric badges (shoulder boards to area triangles).

I hope to be able to contribute more to the lower units amd Bann leaders again in the future. At the moment my time is extremely limited, always work.
Thanks to Garry for his great research, I hope maybe a few more will join in ;-).
Despite the current situation, I wish everyone a happy end to this year and a good and healthy start to the new year. May it be a good one!

Hello Everybody,

I wish everyone a Happy New Year and most importantly, stay healthy.

Yes, the forum has survived and is doing well despite past difficulties. Thanks to Garry for his resilience and courage.
I remain of course available to all members for any questions relating to the collection.

Warmest Regards
Eric

Happy New Year everyone .
It's nice to see that our forum is still there and still as attractive! we can learn there every day

bertl

Back