Mitteilungsblatt Bann 201 Herbert Norkus 2 jahrgang Folge2 1940

bertl59

Thanks Received
Hello,
here is a booklet in pdf format : "Mitteilungsblatt Bann 201 Herbert Norkus 2 jahrgang Folge2 1940".

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Hello Garry
i can t remember where i found it but i have a second one from 1939 , i will scan it too if you want.

On this second booklet i have this name : K-Führer des Bannes "Herbert Norkus" gez.PAUL HABISCH , Oberbannführer

Ah, okay. I have Bannführer 201 in 1939 as Oberstammführer Paul Abisch (he was the Bannführer until March 1940). This spelling of his surname is shown on a letter from Gebietsführer Berlin in Nov 1939 showing all of the Bannführer at that time. It's also shown as "Abisch" on another letter signed by him in 1940.

There is a little bit of work with the second booklet because the quality is very bad . This is on the A4 size but always with the same "nice pink " paper !
I try to do it for the next week
bertl

mittteillungsblatt "HJ an der Front" Folge 8 , Dezember 1939 Bann 201 Herbert Norkus

The next one ! Saddly bad quality and some letters are missing at the end of some lines. :yo:

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Fantastic. I love items like this. Many thanks for uploading! For those who might be interested in some of the names mentioned, here is a little info on them:

Hauptbannführer Eberhard Grüttner was Bannführer 201 from late-1936 until July 1938 when he was posted to the RJF staff in the rank of Oberbannführer.

Gefreiter Rudi Schultz is Bannführer Rudi Schultz who was Bannführer 201 from July 1938 until 1939 when he joined the Wehrmacht. Prior to his appointment as Bannführer 201, Schulz had been Gebietsführer Heinz Deinert's adjutant in Gebiet Schlesien.

Oberstammführer Paul Abisch replaced Schultz and was in post until March 1940 when he also joined the Wehrmacht.

This high rate of changeover of personnel was obviously reflected in many other Banne as more and more of the higher leadership volunteered or were called up for active service.

Hello,
here is a booklet in pdf format : "Mitteilungsblatt Bann 201 Herbert Norkus 2 jahrgang Folge2 1940".

Hello Bertrand,

Thank you very much for sharing your information.
I have been interested in Herbert NORKUS in the past and here are some very important details.
They are late for me, but better late than never....! I think you understood my personal message.
I had a little thought for Darin (Gefolgschaft) at the moment, a former member, who would also have greatly appreciated.
Thanks again

Best Regards
Eric

Hello GARRY and ERIC
I'm glad you like it. I found these documents recently with some booklets. I had forgotten them and I will try to publish them from time to time. But I no longer have any other similar ones.
Unfortunately for many members they are naturally all in German and it was too time consuming to translate everything .
I have for example the magazine "die Seekiste " zeitschrift zur Förderung des schiffsmodellbaus , with a lot of pics and plans or ASPA , an magazine from Spain about the youth movment in Europe , printed in Germany but published in spanish .
A lot of work !
Best regards
bertrand

Back