Motor HJ Pruefungsabzeichen and patch

bertl59

Thanks Received
From a boy of Bann 92 Braunschweig
class A classification badge (silver)with entry in the book , it measures 47 mm
class B anC (gold) ? 47 mm
and a smaller one 41 mm like the one you can see in the booklet "die Uniformen der HJ"

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Very nice example and thanks for showing it. The ID cards are certainly not easy to find and I was able to welcome one into my collection a few times ago.

Hi Steve, it was while looking at your article on the Feldscher patch that I realized that the small model MOTOR HJ patch that I have had for years and for which I had never found an explanation, was in fact the one shown on the book "Die Uniformen der Hitlerjugend". It measures 4.1 cm,It therefore seems that at some point there was a change in regulations, particularly on size because the other models are a little larger (4.7 cm). It now remains to find the official source.

Hi Steve, it was while looking at your article on the Feldscher patch that I realized that the small model MOTOR HJ patch that I have had for years and for which I had never found an explanation, was in fact the one shown on the book "Die Uniformen der Hitlerjugend". It measures 4.1 cm,It therefore seems that at some point there was a change in regulations, particularly on size because the other models are a little larger (4.7 cm). It now remains to find the official source.
The change seems to have happened in (or by) 1936. I mentioned the change from metal stitching to "Kunstseide" in the linked post below but there was no change to the size of the patch at that time (RZM manufacturing instructions 1936 p155):

Thank you GARRY
it is indeed difficult to know if it is an error or not but one thing is certain is that all the patches observed have 4.7 mm (class B and C too) and that of the RZM should be 4.1 (but mine is in embroidered artificial silk machine (Kunstseide),aluminum and non-aluminum color)

Back