• Membership

    HJ-Research is free to join and most content is free to browse and search. Two optional subscriptions unlock extra content, described below.

    Free membership

    €0

    Green Subscription

    €10 / 6 months

    Blue Group Subscription

    €35 / 12 months

    Register Now

    Once you have registered a free acount with us, log into the forum and then click on the “Join the Blue Group” button. From there you can go for one of the paid subscriptions if you wish.

my latest purchase - BDM Nord/Mecklenburg

Joined
Jun 22, 2018
Messages
244
Thanks Received
152
Thanks Given
70
Location
FRANCE
Hello
I just made a purchase of the infrequent badge


You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
Hello
I had the choice between BDM or HJ, I went with BDM. Good or bad choice? I couldn't take both because of the price.

You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
Back
Top