New HJ Overcoat Mantel

Thanks Received
The Mantel comes with no Stamping or tag. Standard early style cotton lining. All front facing Buttons are Leather.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hello,

very nice, I really enjoy early HJ stuff, there is nothing wrong with your set. Congratulations.

Best Regards
Eric

I think that coat was so overpriced.

Hi Albrecht,

yes indeed, this HJ overcoat was overpriced but it is more and more difficult to find a coat in this condition.
The quality of a collection has to be paid for.

Best Regards
Eric

I think that coat was so overpriced.

I buy what I want and what I like. I don’t buy items to flip for a profit like many do. In a year or 2, prices will be further up. And what I paid for it, will be the common asking as always.

Hi Albrecht,

yes indeed, this HJ overcoat was overpriced but it is more and more difficult to find a coat in this condition.
The quality of a collection has to be paid for.

Best Regards
Eric

Absolutely, collecting comes with one of 2 costs as I say. One being your cash if you want it now or your time waiting for one to show up in your budget. I'm very picky on quality and originality when it comes to what I purchase. This is the 2nd one I've seen in probably 3-4 years. I past on the first one because is was poorly taken care of

What is concerning that hobby is becoming more and more expensive everyday. I paid for my coat 895 USD including shipping, and it was in amazing great condition, with tag. I think that was on 2018. Everyday more with the increasing prices, soon many collectors we'll have to quit... I can't barely afford many items I could before...

What is concerning that hobby is becoming more and more expensive everyday. I paid for my coat 895 USD including shipping, and it was in amazing great condition, with tag. I think that was on 2018. Everyday more with the increasing prices, soon many collectors we'll have to quit... I can't barely afford many items I could before...

I feel ya, prices have gotten out of hand on even the basic of items, "Black Steel Wounded Badges are asking close too $100 now from some dealers!! I think shutting down shows last year and everyday hoarding plays a big part I feel.
2 years ago if I wanted a HJ Armband I could find a few online to pick from. Now, I can't find even one. There does come a point where it's not worth collecting and it's nearing it for myself. Budget or not, if it's not fun it's not worth it.

I feel ya, prices have gotten out of hand on even the basic of items, “Black Steel Wounded Badges are asking close too $100 now from some dealers!! I think shutting down shows last year and everyday hoarding plays a big part I feel.
2 years ago if I wanted a HJ Armband I could find a few online to pick from. Now, I can’t find even one. There does come a point where it’s not worth collecting and it’s nearing it for myself. Budget or not, if it’s not fun it’s not worth it.

Armbands are reaching prices that are insane, I can't believe I am seeing them over 200€.

She is a beauty!
And yes a saw her for sale.
The prices went to the roof, but I also noticed that if you want quality stuff nowadays, you have to pay or be very lucky.

And about the armbinde.
In Europe they are enough to find.
But about 175-200 euro.
Few years ago 110-140 max...

Absolutely, collecting comes with one of 2 costs as I say. One being your cash if you want it now or your time waiting for one to show up in your budget. I'm very picky on quality and originality when it comes to what I purchase. This is the 2nd one I've seen in probably 3-4 years. I past on the first one because is was poorly taken care of

I have exactly the same point of view here, collectors look for quality above all.

Armbands are reaching prices that are insane, I can't believe I am seeing them over 200€.

If your a older collector you may never see same return what you paid for a item, not to mention the tons of HJ faked humped turds, Weitz & Ratisbons as well as about every other dealer sell this bs, as we speak rattsbunns has 3 fake HJ edged weapons @ current auction.

If your a older collector you may never see same return what you paid for a item, not to mention the tons of HJ faked humped turds, Weitz & Ratisbons as well as about every other dealer sell this bs, as we speak rattsbunns has 3 fake HJ edged weapons @ current auction.

Sorry but I think that RATISBON Auction is no longer a reference for the collection.
Too many Fakes Items sold recently.
Idem for Hermann Historica or other auction houses in Germany.

Then check the Black Landjahr.... 695 plus fees allready bid. Pffffff

Hi,

the Landjahr triangle shown is not of quality but it is from the period. 100% genuine.
On the other hand, I find it a bit expensive for a starting price. Scarcity is certainly the cause.
Best Regards
Eric

Back