New Reference Book for HJ Knives

@Kriegsmodell.

I heard it half a year ago from a guy I know, who wrote the book Heeres Dolche..

That dagger collecting community knows each other and who to ask for information.

Little disappointed that a was just 1 week to late, otherwise my mint Wingen would also have been published..
I sended pics, but the concept was allready made :-(

I dont know the information inside is good, but I might buy it sometime.

I would be particularly interested in how he handles the issue of the DJ/BDM knives - if indeed he has. He has sold a number of these in the past and I do remember him eventually taking a neutral position on them before apparently later reversing that position.

I would be particularly interested in how he handles the issue of the DJ/BDM knives - if indeed he has. He has sold a number of these in the past and I do remember him eventually taking a neutral position on them before apparently later reversing that position.

According to the author these books do not cover the DJ/BDM knives. Same for foreign youth, HJ "Honor" knives, bayonets, etc. He indicated that these items may be covered in an additional volume at a later date.

Back