Opinions on this HJ Flag/Pennant

Thanks Received
Hello all
Ive recently acquired this pennant. I am 99% sure its legit i just wanted others to check it out. Its very heavy and seems to be well made.
All opinions are welcome
Thank you
Josh
(Yes its 2 sided :) )

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Good afternoon all,

Surprised no answer with plenty of views on the HJ pennant, looks well made with TR period clips and the fringe looks original. Not a Regulation size item, maybe made to hang from for a podium or a desk ?
Anybody else any ideas as to what it would have been made for ? and is it a TR period item ?

Best regards.....Ewan :spain

The flag regulations always referred to the width in proportion, the length was optional. Interesting here would be the side length of the square, the length of the inner crossbeam and its width.
The making and stitching of the square look good, like the multi-piece armbands.

Attachments

This looks like something for display purposes. The kind of thing that you see in photos where a high-anker is speaking to a crowd. Won't be in the regulations though.

Thank you Jack and Crack for your comments,

I have just purchased this pennant from Josh. Once I have the pennant in my hands I will put more photos of it on the forum, and measure it as Jack mentions. It is well made and Josh says it is heavy for its size and double sided. Crack you mentioned it may have been made for HJ high ranker, has anyone seen or has a photograph of a pennant of this type and size in use ? Looking good so far.

Best regards.....Ewan :spain

Long shot to be able to find your exact item of course but I'll try to dig out some photos of decorated daises to show the kind of things they used.

Thank you for your help that would be fantastic , I am also looking at every source I can find.

Best regards....Ewan :spain

Back