Original HJ armband?

Thanks Received
Kamaraden, I found this hj armband today at ciney militaria market. can someone tell me if it is an original? for me it looks authentic but still wanted your opinion because it's my first one.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
A Textbook copy of a Bevo bracelet, the most common variant.
Even the tax letter on the RZM tag is correct.
So you certainly didn't make a mistake with that purchase.

ok it was actually a pure guess so i'm pleased! I also have a question about the tab because I don't know much about fabric articles, what does the B and ON mean on that tab because they can be different?

The very large letter on the left indicates the tax class, i.e. the amount that the manufacturer has to pay to the Reichszeugmeisterei for this one article in order to be allowed to produce it. B is the second lowest class and stands for 1 Pfennig (0.01 RM).
O is the consecutive serial letter, No. is the classical abbreviation for Latin Numero, i.e. number.

nice one, the 462 is for the manufacturer Frau Marie Bertram of München, who held that RZM permit between 1935-1944.

The very large letter on the left indicates the tax class, i.e. the amount that the manufacturer has to pay to the Reichszeugmeisterei for this one article in order to be allowed to produce it. B is the second lowest class and stands for 1 Pfennig (0.01 RM).
O is the consecutive serial letter, No. is the classical abbreviation for Latin Numero, i.e. number.
Sorry for my late reply, how do you know this information is there a particular list or book that I can go deeper into?

Hi Seppe

Buy this book - then you have a lot of information about HJ - it is one of the best books about HJ. :first:

Michael :denmark

Attachments

Back