Original Stammführer lanyard?

Thanks Received
Original piece? -And how would one tell such, with such a simple and unmarked item

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

It's a good question and effectively all that can be done is to compare the dimensions and knotting style with original documentation. What is the length of your lanyard in centimetres? The knotting style seems to be correct for a Stammführer/Jungstammführer lanyard.

It's a good question and effectively all that can be done is to compare the dimensions and knotting style with original documentation. What is the length of your lanyard in centimetres? The knotting style seems to be correct for a Stammführer/Jungstammführer lanyard.
Gary,
Thank you.
I don't know the exact length, because I do not own the item and the dealer doesn't say.

Judging by the picture, it looks good to me.

I agree with Garry about the knotting style (y)

For comparison, I have attached 2 pictures of my own, which is 36 cm long.

Since the dealer doesn't mention the length, you could ask him.

good luck in the hunt

Michael :denmark

Attachments

Hi! This Lanyard is on my website, it measures 33 centimeters in length. Currently I can not see the specific regulatory lengths of these lanyards because I don’t have access to the blue group on the forum. I have seen them anywhere from 31-39 centimeters. I believe that the shown piece is orginal. I also have a 100% money back policy.

Maybe somebody here can help me with the lengths.

Thank you, Cas
ldomilitaria.com

The regulations say: a length of 34 cm, with a permitted deviation of +/- 1.2 cm.
So that matches. As the others have already pointed out, the style also looks good.

Hi! This Lanyard is on my website, it measures 33 centimeters in length. Currently I can not see the specific regulatory lengths of these lanyards because I don’t have access to the blue group on the forum. I have seen them anywhere from 31-39 centimeters. I believe that the shown piece is orginal. I also have a 100% money back policy.

Maybe somebody here can help me with the lengths.

Thank you, Cas
ldomilitaria.com
Hi!😂 haha.
Thank you. Apologizes of questioning your products, possibly coming off as rude. (Was quite surprised to hear you're a member of this forum). Still, for collectors, questioning products should always be done for our sake.

Back