Posters

Thanks Received
I have a decent collection of original posters from before 1945.

Except for my own specimen copies, I would hand in many original posters.
The posters are fresh from the press, there are no pinholes in the corners, the posters are unfolded.

I am attaching an image here, I have 15 of these posters here, all like fresh from the printer.
Such a poster would be salable, but only within German borders.
A sale abroad is not possible, the reasons are known to you.

It is not my intention to make a lot of money with these old posters. That's not my style, I'm a collector not a dealer.

Micha

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Addendum:

I will have these and other original posters here in Wiesbaden around the end of April 2023.
It's a great deal of material that I've collected over many decades before.
My collection focus has always been historical German film posters, of which I own a large number.

All the material was still cheap to find in the 1970's and 1980's, those years are long gone.
I would want to sell some so called "revision posters" of the movie "Die Brücke" and more.

The posters will most certainly not be a "bargain", but at a reasonable price I will part with a few copies.

If you are interested, contact me via PM, thank you.

Micha

Attachments

The really rarest poster from my collection is this German "DKP" poster from the early 1970s, 1972 to be exact.

Angela Davis / Karl Marx (1972, Artist Freitag `72)

This political poster is practically non-existent, I personally don't know of a second copy anywhere in the world.

I bought the poster in a bundle of political and music posters in the early 1980s from a lady in Oldenburg for a small fee. The poster is not for sale, there is no second copy.

Micha

Attachments

Last edited:
Back