- Joined
- Mar 6, 2024
- Messages
- 47
- Thanks Received
- 22
- Thanks Given
- 100
Hello everyone,
I’m very happy to have been able to acquire an HJ-Marine lot that includes the Reichsseesportschule II - H.J. SEEMOS armband. However, the letters A & B are sewn onto this armband. As you may have seen in one of my posts, I have an identical band but without the A and B. I checked the search function, which directed me to a post on our forum, but I couldn’t find it... Can you confirm that this is a second version where the letters stand for “Am Bodensee”? Attached is the item in question. Thanks in advance to the experts!
I’m very happy to have been able to acquire an HJ-Marine lot that includes the Reichsseesportschule II - H.J. SEEMOS armband. However, the letters A & B are sewn onto this armband. As you may have seen in one of my posts, I have an identical band but without the A and B. I checked the search function, which directed me to a post on our forum, but I couldn’t find it... Can you confirm that this is a second version where the letters stand for “Am Bodensee”? Attached is the item in question. Thanks in advance to the experts!
You don't have permission to view attachments.
Attachments
You don't have permission to view attachments.