RJF Mercedes Photo Grouping

Thanks Received
Hello all
I would like to share some photos from my collection. Here I have 5 photos which seems to show an RJF stab member's tour from place to place. Or maybe these are photos from his assistant? I would also like to ask if anyone thinks that in the portrait photo sat at the table, does he maybe have an RFS patch on his right breast pocket? Is there any chance we could possibly get a name or a year?
Please if you have anymore insight into anything related to these photos Id love to know !
Thank you all
Josh

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

One other small detail i noticed, if you see his glasses on the table they are very distinctly rounded at the ends. When the same member had his photo taken in the car (3rd photo), you can see him still holding them in this hands for the photo.

Really nice photos :thumb: Yes, that is the RFS insignia. The car pennant matches his appointment as a staff member, in this case RJF-Stab. This same pennant was also used on all higher leader vehicles (Bannführer of a Bann, Gebietsführer, Obergau leader etc) when the leader himself/herself was not actually using the vehicle.

I don't know who this chap is unfortunately.

One other small detail i noticed, if you see his glasses on the table they are very distinctly rounded at the ends. When the same member had his photo taken in the car (3rd photo), you can see him still holding them in this hands for the photo.

Really nice photos :thumb: Yes, that is the RFS insignia. The car pennant matches his appointment as a staff member, in this case RJF-Stab. This same pennant was also used on all higher leader vehicles (Bannführer of a Bann, Gebietsführer, Obergau leader etc) when the leader himself/herself was not actually using the vehicle. I don't know who he is unfortunately.
Good morning Josh,

Great pictures especially of the insignia being worn. I hope you find out who the guys are ? especially like the cool looking dude in the sun glasses.
Luv the small eagle clasping the HJ diamond on the pennant post, fantastic.

Best regards...Ewan

I would like to help with something about the photo. But the fact that the car was registered in the Berlin district (number plate IA) is really nothing surprising.
I'm sorry.
In any case, interesting photos, also for classic car lovers.
I think I saw the photo of the Oberbannführer with sunglasses recently on eBay ;-).

I would like to help with something about the photo. But the fact that the car was registered in the Berlin district (number plate IA) is really nothing surprising.
I'm sorry.
In any case, interesting photos, also for classic car lovers.
I think I saw the photo of the Oberbannführer with sunglasses recently on eBay ;-).
Yes you did, ;) thank you for your comments :)

Very nice this set has all the bells and whistles.The license plate may help you date it.I am not any authority on plates,but if memory serves it is early war 1939-41.

Back