RZM M3/34/35 - Hitler Youth pole top – bayonet-style.

mkholst

Thanks Received
Thanks to a member of this forum – John B. – I have got a HJ pole top to my collection, thanks again John.

It is not mint, but used and “bin there” condition. BUT I like it very much :001_tt1:

The question I have is about the RZM-marking. It is marked M3/34/35.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

I know that the last number – 35 - is the year of production, but I am in doubt about the producer: M3/34

I have looked on the internet, and found 2 different opinions about the producer:
One says: RZM M3/34/35 Nordwall & Welschehold
Another one says: RZM M3/34 Heinrich Marx, Iserlohn

My guess is that Heinrich Marx is the right one, as Nordwall & Weschehold has RZM M4/34 as buckle producer, and I do not think that they have the same number on the M3 list ?!?!

BUT my guess is not evidence enough, so I ask you to help me to find the right producer of my HJ pole top.

As a matter of fact, I do not find any M3 list on the internet, do any of you have such one ?

Michael :denmark

Attachments

Hi there,
Very nice topper. One of the first too going by the production year (1935). Yeah, strange that there isn't an M3 list to be found anywhere. Wasn't someone selling copies of the 1935 RZM handbook on the forum? I remember something about that but it will definitely show the M3 makers I would have thought..

Back