Shooting badges M1/63 & M1/25 , are these ones ok , please i hope so.

Thanks Received
Hello Gentlemen , after posting my m1/14 badge which after reading another thread has been indeed mentioned is a fake by the legend Jo Rivett who is a master in all things badge related. So i am pretty gutted with that one :( , now i have to question my other 2 which are these M1/25 and M1/63 examples , looking now i have concerns about one of them - the M1/63 , expensive mistakes. Any help on these 2 much appreciated Thank you. Hopefully good news on at least one of them.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Bit of a shame that there are no replies?. With respect it's Not much of an incentive to become a full member , anyway after my own research and help from my good friend John. These 2 turned out to be good. Happy days.

Bit of a shame that there are no replies?. With respect it's Not much of an incentive to become a full member , anyway after my own research and help from my good friend John. These 2 turned out to be good. Happy days.
The M1/63 images are not good enough for me anyway, so be 100% certain. There are plenty of questionable M1/63 marked small badges, shooters too.

Back