Sonnenwendfeier Lichtenrade

Thanks Received
I recently came across this wonderful early HJ badge but did not find anything on the net about this event . Does anybody know about this historical day? Lichtenrade is the most southern district of Berlin . Does anybody know in which location exactly this event took place ( street / place ) ???

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
A very nice and rare badge. I'm seeing it for the first time and I think it was certainly a small event and the number of badges was very small. I hope that something else can be found.

Thanks Steve fo your kind reply. I wasn´t able to find anything about this event in literature. "Lichtenrade" is very close to the district "Steglitz" in the south of Berlin where I was born. And I know that Steglitz even before 1933 had a large number of NSDAP members. So I would guess that Lichtenrade similar to Steglitz had a large group of Hitleryouth members . We need to figure out much more historical information .

Yes, Lichterade was within the boundaries of Bann 200 Steglitz-Tempelhof in 1933. At this point the Sonnenwendfeier was usually a HJ event but became more of an NSDAP event as time passed. I can't find anything in my stuff about this particular Sonnenwendfeier but there is no doubt that HJ from Bann 200 would have been there.

Thanks Gary for your kind information - after 89 years you figured out some intersting informations for me. Probably the Sonnenwendeier in Berlin-Lichtenrade took place only within local newspapers and magazines. There is still so much we do not know about the early Hitleryouth .

Back