This years Christmas presents

Thanks Received
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Above are the following tinnies:

HJ 1. OBERBANN AUFMARSCH BIELEFELD 23/24 9. 33

Blechabzeichen Hitler- Jugend, " Bann / Jungbann 360 Eisenach , Aufmarsch und Sportfest 27-28 Juni 1936

1934 1. Zeltlager Jungbann 1/98 Eicben

I hope I listed thes correctly. Some of the writing is hard to read. I have several more tinnies in transit and I will post photos as I receive them. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

I hope I listed thes correctly. Some of the writing is hard to read. I have several more tinnies in transit and I will post photos as I receive them. Thanks for looking.

Hi Carlyle,

almost perfectly deciphered. Only the last one is called Eichen, near Nidderau in Hessen/Hesse. Since Jungbann 1/98 is Hanau, it fits together neatly.

Above are the following tinnies:

HJ 1. OBERBANN AUFMARSCH BIELEFELD 23/24 9. 33

Blechabzeichen Hitler- Jugend, " Bann / Jungbann 360 Eisenach , Aufmarsch und Sportfest 27-28 Juni 1936

Good morning Carlyle from frosty Scotland,

Nice tinnies, will especially Jungbann 360, I struggle to find Dj tinnies. Should you have any spare/doubles please contact me, Thank you.

Best regards...Ewan

Great badges and I especially like the one from Eisenach as it's from my area.

Back