Thought’s on A DJ Shooting Badge RZM 1/123

Thanks Received
Hi collectors I know there’s lots of people saying the dj shooting badge rzm 1/123 is fake!! I’ve done some research and found that there was makers of rzm 1/123 well in Hüsken’s books.. my question is what do you guys think on this badge by rzm1/123 !?! I’ve tried posting a photograph but can’t seem to do it.. anyways any help be much appreciated cheers SpM…

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Have a look through these threads: https://www.hj-research.com/forum/tags/m1-123/ where the licence, maker and some fake 123s are discussed.

A pic of the reverse of your badge is definitely needed but to my knowledge there hasn't been one single example of a M1/123 DJ shooter that has passed muster. All were fakes and usually had the coffin pin base. That there was a maker issued with that licence is not disputed but whether these are badges made by him during the TR is quite another thing.

Hi collectors here’s a rear photograph of the badge no coffin??
thoughts??? Cheers guys

Attachments

That's a bad pic but good enough to see that the pin has been reattached at some point or replaced. Still don't like 123s sorry. Known good makers exist for the DJ shooter and I would hold out for one of those to be honest.

Back