Three cased 1944 Gausiegers on a row

Thanks Received
I was very happy to find my third cased Gausieger award this week. Took me many years. Personally I find these delicate blue carton boxes are more difficult to find then a cased Reichssieger. Note the one in the middle even has the delicate silver finish on top of the zinc. The other two (including my newest piece) are dull grey zinc...

Regards, Wim

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I was very happy to find my third cased Gausieger award this week. Took me many years. Personally I find these delicate blue carton boxes are more difficult to find then a cased Reichssieger. Note the one in the middle even has the delicate silver finish on top of the zinc. The other two (including my newest piece) are dull grey zinc...

Regards, Wim

Good morning Wim,

Thank you for posting photos of original 1944 Gausieger's. Great to see them, especially with the amount of fakes out there. I can see how awards survive, but the cardboard boxes they were issued in surviving truly amazing. You must have the biggest collection of all three grades of this beautiful awards. I recently purchased a 1938 Gausieger award at what I think was a good price, hence the reason I bought it. On its arrival i will post photos, and see what you think.

Best regards...Ewan

Back