triangles from my collection - HJ and BDM

bertl59

Thanks Received
A small compilation of the differences that can be found on triangles with "Tradition-litze"

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Different productions of "Ost_OSTLAND" (The triangle Hj is of the first model, the others of the second )

Attachments

Last edited:
and finally “Reichs-Deutsche JuGEND Ausland” .
on these I do not see any difference in production, it is perhaps that it is the same supplier

Attachments

Hi,
a very nice presentation of different variants of triangles. This will also be the main point of our book. I find it even more difficult to find the appropriate carrier photos. What else do you have so beautiful about triangles?
Regards Steve

hello Steve,
I have many others but most of them are quite common (and that's why I've never shown them) although there are manufacturing variations.

Also very nice triangles. I thought that one of the AHS and NPEA triangles was enough for me and that's why I only have the AHS Weimar and the NPEA Ilfeld from my area. I'm also looking for a few special triangles, but it's very difficult to get the rest. I have the HJ areas completely.

I never have seen so many Ostland triangles in one place . Well done Bertl and thanks for sharing them with us .

variants from SUD WUTEMBERG
- vor 1933 BDM
- first type Hj and BDM
-last type HJ

Attachments

Variants from OST SChlesien
-first type BDM and HJ
-second type HJ

Attachments

variants from SUD WUTEMBERG
- vor 1933 BDM
- first type Hj and BDM
-last type HJ

I also have the South Württemberg with the round S in my collection. I think you bought it from an Austrian back then?

What a wonderful compilation!:thumbup: Sometimes photos say more than any description. The photos of the different productions and fonts make this forum valuable. I adore watching and studying them . Thanks for sharing parts of your collection with us . :first:

Thanks Chlodwig,I also appreciate sharing. It’s always a pleasure to discover the other collections and sometimes unexpected treasures !

PS: post 11, read:
-first model BDM
-2 different HJ second type

Yes STEVE ,some years ago .
The Austrian and I bought it at the same time from the same dealer because he had two of them. For 40 euros. today you would probably get 5 or 6 times the price.

Not sure if it was the same person , i bought my one from a member of the forum.
Anyway he was from AUSTRIA !

West Niederlande DJ

Attachments

Believe it or not, the pictures with these triangles are really rare. Very nice example and thank you for showing it.

Back