Two HJ documents from Konigsberg, East Prussia

Thanks Received
Hello friends !

I`m new member at this forum. My name is Michael. I`m from Russia, Kaliningrad city. Before 1945 - Konigsberg, East Prussia (Ostpreussen). I collect german militaria.

Here are HJ documents from Konigsberg. I find it my city. Please, look :

- The certificate of the paramedic HJ. The value is that the address of the owner of the document is indicated :
Konigsberg, Steindamm 58.
- Certificate of HJ member from Metgethen. This is a settlement on west side of Konigsberg.

These documents were found during house repairs. In addition, I found this triangle. You know how rare it is !

Second document from Gefolgschaft 4, unterbahn II /43. What are these divisions ? Is there a list of divisions of the HJ of East Prussia ?

THANKS !

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Michael and welcome to the forum. Nice items :thumb:

The Unterbann was a grouping of Gefolgschaften (usually 4 or five) within a specific geographical area within the boundaries of Bann 43 Samland. I have a project here that aims to compile as many of the units (Gefolgschaft, Fähnlein etc) as possible but for that Bann I currently only have two so far: your Gefolgschaft 4/43 (located in Metgethen) and Fähnlein 10/43 (located in Cranz). I hope to find more but my current sources for Gebiet Ostland (later Ostpreussen) are limited. Anyway, thanks for posting your leader ID and for getting me up to two units for this Bann 😉

Garry ! Thank you for your approval of my items! I would like to see more items from East Prussia if there are any

Back