Ulrich of England - The Shame!

Thanks Received

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Six years ago, Kai Winkler listed the same one, with a different number, 263, for 900 Euros.
It still sits for sale today, at 950.- so gone up 50 bucks in 7 years.
And Woollhams of England wants £3250.-/$4200.- ? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :pound:

Attachments

Even Ailsby has it down as fake :pound:

Attachments

Ulrich had some uniform from a facist neo nazi group that was post war and listed it as "early pre HJ" for years. He's been proving time and time again list bad items at insane prices.

Quite incredible after al these years that the 122 is still given a chance by some people (dealers I mean of course)..

Ulrich had some uniform from a facist neo nazi group that was post war and listed it as "early pre HJ" for years. He's been proving time and time again list bad items at insane prices.

Ah yes, the Reichsjugend shirt. I wonder what happened to that..

Even Ailsby has it down as fake :pound:
:biggrin1:

Yeah, and £3250.- is quite a chunk of money!
Madness, same dodgy authors using same dodgy dealers to shift their wares.

Ahh yes Garry. I recall when that shirt was exposed and discussed here. He's also had some of those fake U.S. made straps up listed as originals. Made by the same faker who copied my old DJ Fahnlienfahne down to the exact numbers. Those were so bad they would only fool the most novice collector. Wrong materials, construction, and numerals sewn by a bear cub wearing mittens!

Ahh yes Garry. I recall when that shirt was exposed and discussed here. He's also had some of those fake U.S. made straps up listed as originals. Made by the same faker who copied my old DJ Fahnlienfahne down to the exact numbers. Those were so bad they would only fool the most novice collector. Wrong materials, construction, and numerals sewn by a bear cub wearing mittens!

Damn.. nearly three years now and the shirt is still on his site waiting for a buyer.

"DRJ" could also stand for Deutsche Reform Jugend. However, post-war again. Also, it was born out of an international veggie movement and would most definitely not have worn that rune :)

Ulric going the way of many other dealers? tut tut but he'll find forum defenders (WAF for example) as they usually do. "even the best make mistakes", "he has a great return policy" etc blah blah etc

Ulric going the way of many other dealers? tut tut but he'll find forum defenders (WAF for example) as they usually do. "even the best make mistakes", "he has a great return policy" etc blah blah etc
No, on the contrary, you can find threads on WAF warning members of his scams. In the next video I make, I will include a few, stir the pot so to speak, coz he is accused, by name, of fraud on one of the threads, to the tune of "defrauding a WAF member for £20 000!" And that, is really a lot of money! YouTube worthy IMHO.

I agree that’s the usual list of excuses on the WaaaaF but generally that is reserved for the forum sponsors . In this case Ulric is out in the cold ....a staked goat , if you will !! :w00t:

I agree that’s the usual list of excuses on the WaaaaF but generally that is reserved for the forum sponsors . In this case Ulric is out in the cold ....a staked goat , if you will !! :w00t:
Yes, and that`s what you get for not paying your WAF sponsor fees. If he was a sponsor, you can bet your little caliguli that he would be protected. Members would lay down their membership for him, were a bad word uttered.

Fair point guys. I just assumed that he was a sponsor. Yeah, I hate WAF when mods and collectors friendly towards a dealer gang up to protect him despite clear evidence of wrongdoing.

Back