Unissued Proficiency Sports Badge booklet Original

Thanks Received
Hi guys been looking around my collection and was just wondering how much would a unissued DJ HJ Proficiency badge book would be worth
Plus there’s another Sports Document slash book with writing inside. And got this other HJ Medical issue card dated 1936.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Another medical ID Card second type.

Attachments

Hi there,

Unissued is obviously not as desirable as one with details inside so not much to be honest. I like the Sportausweis that you have there. These were a requirement for participation in youth sporting events and were standardised in 1941/2 in different colours for HJ, BDM etc but I have never seen the type that you have there. Could you show the inside page please?

Hi Garry here is the snap shots from inside the card now I’ve been told it says something about a soldier asking can he wear his HJ Uniform???

Attachments

Here’s what the writing says?!?

Attachments

Yes, that is essentially what it says. Thanks for showing the inside. Looks like they repurposed a Sportausweis to create the permit.

Well, the interpretation could be even more precise. The Schütze (=private) Wolfgang Wenzel is assigned to the HJ for military training, obviously in a WEL, and is allowed to wear the (not his - as he is a member of the Wehrmacht) HJ uniform there in the course of his work. He is also allowed to use civilian trains in Wehrkreis XXI. He is a self-caterer and is allowed to live in a private flat, i.e. not in the barracks.

Thanks guy’s for all help given is this quite a rare pass card??? Cheers Stevo

Well, it's unique Stevo. Made out to one guy for a specific purpose and on repurposed card. Very nice little piece of history.

Back