WAF finished?

Thanks Received
I believe that WAF is gone....the server would not let me on today at all. It was sporadic for the last few days and I do believe it is done.

Mike

No, it's not done. It appears to be hosting issues or something. That forum is a money making machine for it's owners. I'm sure they will get the issue resolved sooner or later.

Haha ! WAF recently IP banned me so I can't even "guest" view anymore. Must have been able to feel my cold skeletal
Troll hand from the WAF boneyard of cast offs ! :pound:

As Gefolgschaft said , I am sure it will be business as usual shortly .
On the plus side , instead of chasing shills around the WaaaaF , I have been busy setting up a mini micro lab and have been slowly picking up more HJ badges .. some good ... some bad . Looking forward to posting a few comparison posts soon . Cheers !

..On the plus side , instead of chasing shills around the WaaaaF , I have been busy setting up a mini micro lab and have been slowly picking up more HJ badges .. some good ... some bad . Looking forward to posting a few comparison posts soon . Cheers !

Excellent. Looking forward to that too :thumb:

As of a few min. ago it was still down... yesterday late into the night it was still sporadic at best.
Mike

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Reading through this it appears as if they are out of storage space, and that Seba did not heed warnings of issues that would happen from his moderators and people who actually operate his forum. A few years ago that forum having issues and being down was pretty common. History repeats itself as they say.

I bet Wittmann and others s**t themselves for a brief moment.
Jimmy, get a VPN (through proton) or just use TOR.

There are major issues still with that forum's hosting. Seba was called out and made a post saying he would explain all after being called out by many of his "old guard" moderators and staff on the open forum. It appears to be down again. Lots of paying members there are losing patience with the lack of explanation and extended outages. Time will tell what's to become of that forum, but I can't imagine that it will be closed due to the revenue it takes in for it's owner.

Still no explanation or any other information from Seba about his site. It appears to be working better but he has not addressed any of the questions on the open forum. It appears to be going the way of G.D.C. for the moment. It will be interesting to see if those who are posting the complaints get banned if he does get the site functioning again. WAF loves to ban critics and those who don't agree with sponsors of the site.

Naaa, no complaining over there, only rimjobbing. Only time you`ll ever hear a WAFite squeak, is when someone calls his fake, a fake. And seeing as that sewerage pit is mostly filled up with the same kind, it`s happy days for 363 days of the year.

I could start a new forum to replace it but they wouldn't like it. No advertising, proof before opinion, allowing arguments to develop and fully run their course, sack certain "moderators"? That would be my version of WAF. Nah, they definitely wouldn't like that :biggrin1:

Here is the latest word on the situation at the WAF ..

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Here is the latest word on the situation at the WAF ..

I have not been able to log in over there for several weeks (I am ready to give up) ... maybe I am trying when the site is down or I don't know what the problem is but it is frustrating to say the least.

Hit or miss when logging in over there. Randomly works fine then does not load at all. It appears Seba is ready to throw in the towel so to speak, and let someone take over running the forum while he maintains ownership ($$).

Back