Wake up let’s have some fun!!!

Thanks Received
I challenge all of you to post photos of your favorite tinnie. Only one. I know it will be hard but……
Mine will be my scimitar.
Joe

Great to hear that you still have it T :) Do you still have the Lien van Eck Jugendkongress piece too?

Good idea :clap2: Here is my favorite tinnie - and I think it is the most rare in my collection

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Michael :denmark
what a beauty! Late war too. I love the ones with colors. I’m still trying to decide on mine. It is hard to pick just one.

Hi Joe,
It says: 1. Gebietstreffen der sächs. (i.e. sächsischen/Saxon) HJ, Plauen i.V. (im Vogtland).
Plauen was also the seat of the first Reichsjugendführung under Kurt Gruber, in this respect very significant for the NS youth movement.

The spinning little green man in a circle indicates that you are online.
That's just for now, I'm still much more preoccupied with 16th and 17th century history at the moment.

Last edited:
Hi Joe,
It says: 1. Gebietstreffen der sächs. (i.e. sächsischen/Saxon) HJ, Plauen i.V. (im Vogtland).
Plauen was also the seat of the first Reichsjugendführung under Kurt Gruber, in this respect very significant for the NS youth movement.

The spinning little green man in a circle indicates that you are online.
That's just for now, I'm still much more preoccupied with 16th and 17th century history at the moment.
Thanks Jack, always enjoy your help and posts. So informative. I love history especially medieval.
Joe

Herbert Norkus Memorial Badge --- Grimma June 8/9 1935.
Fantastic condition die struck aluminum with crimped attachment and maker marked K.Wurster Markneukirchen.
Lovely .....

Attachments

Herbert Norkus Memorial Badge --- Grimma June 8/9 1935.
Fantastic condition die struck aluminum with crimped attachment and maker marked K.Wurster Markneukirchen.
Lovely .....

Sweet! I’ve been looking for one of these. You should be proud to own it.

Back