Which is your least favorite tinnie and why.

Thanks Received
You don't have permission to view attachments.

I thought it would be interesting to see which of your tinnies is your least favorite and why. This is mine. I don’t care for the graphics and the eagle looks more like a seagull.

Attachments

I thought it would be interesting to see which of your tinnies is your least favorite and why. This is mine. I don’t care for the graphics and the eagle looks more like a seagull.

It looks like, yes, a seagull and it is not one of my favorites, although it has a curious design.

The one I like the least of the ones I have is the Zeltlager one. I don't like the color or the simple design it has.

Attachments

It looks like, yes, a seagull and it is not one of my favorites, although it has a curious design.

The one I like the least of the ones I have is the Zeltlager one. I don't like the color or the simple design it has.
Just the opposite for me. I like the simplicity of design and the way the tents blend in with the HJ logo. Also the tents appear to disappear into the distance. Just my take on it. We still need to have them even if they are not completely to our liking.

Back