Wittmann still selling fantasy knives in 2019

Thanks Received
Two recent listings from the Guru who likes to invent his own history to sell fakes and fantasy products.

HYK #42623 DJ Knife
This DJ Knife is the conventional type and is in outstanding condition. The hilt is aluminum and shows little to no wear. The black checkered grips are in perfect condition, constructed out of some form of early celluloid plastic. They are retained by rivets with dressed obverse heads.

The scabbard shell remains in perfect condition, with 100% of the original paint. The black leather hanger and loop are also perfect, with a good working snap. Pinned to the obverse of the scabbard is a Hitler Youth insignia, with perfect, brightly colored enamel throughout.

The blade is a simple, single edged affair, with no ricasso. It remains in mint condition, with full crossgrain. The original brown felt blade washer is in place.

An outstanding example of a scarce knife here, and a must-have for any HJ collection.

DJ knife link

You don't have permission to view attachments.

HYK #42723C Nürnberg Party Day DJ Knife
This DJ Knife is one of the examples that were discovered after the Berlin Wall came down. This piece has the standard aluminum hilt, and the pommel and guard remain in excellent condition. The grip plates are wood fashioned to stimulate stag after. They both remain in good condition, trained by aluminum rivets.

The scabbard is straight throughout and in perfect condition; the original paint is nearly 100% intact. The black leather hanger and retain strap are also in good condition, with a working snap.

The blade is the simple, single edged type typical of these pieces. It has full crossgrain and remains in mint condition. Etched on the the obverse of the blade is an open winged eagle and swastika atop the words "Reichspartietag / Nürnberg / 1935". Beneath this is the colorful city crest of Nuremberg. The quality of this work is exceptional. The original felt washer has been lost to time.

A very desirable DJ piece here, and definitely a key piece for the Hitler Youth collector.

RPT Knife link

Attachments

Wow ... I thought the Nürnberg toad stabbers were rare and mostly held in private collections , almost seems like old Wittmann has a box stashed away in the fantasy factory . :nono:

Note the Wittmann drivel:
a must-have for any HJ collection.
I`m surprised he`s not wearing one of these in the neck, the amount of people he must have taken to the cleaners over the years.
But hey, in some sick kinda way I take my hat off to him, because the bullsh**t he comes up with is not tarned, not hidden, it`s 100% in your face as obvious as night and day - 100% crap. Looks like crap, smells like crap, feels like crap, tastes like crap. So anyone who falls for his nonsense, really does deserve to own what they pay stupid amounts of money for.
Like those two SSFM honor pins, one under the other, yet the fake was over 2`000 less, and Wittmann invented a new organization to help sell it.
I hope he does sell it, I believe, that to be as blatantly embarrassingly fraudulent as some of his descriptions and goods are, described with invented drunken babble that has no connection to reality, well, if you can find someone who is stupid enough to fall for it hook line and sinker, then you deserve to make that sale.

Someone will buy it ... they always buy it , hook , line and sinker . It will get posted to one of the shill sites , the shills will say .. Yea .. and others will say Nay ... and Wittmann just bounces down the road looking for the next sucker with not a care to spare !

Not even to mention that current "SS Rohm" prototype or whatever that he was flogging for a small fortune and all his bandwagon fans jumped on.

Not even to mention that current "SS Rohm" prototype or whatever that he was flogging for a small fortune and all his bandwagon fans jumped on.
Yes but you have to understand what`s happened.
Grown men, have done zero research themselves, stocked their collections with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of rubbish from him, and now a few decades later their eyes are open, they see the nonsense, realize how stupid they have been, but because this group of them are in deep with Wittmann goods, they need to keep the "Papa Wittmann knows everything" dream alive. The moment they start doubting just one item offered by him, is the day their collections become worthless.
Wittmann has surrounded himself with a band of useless sheep, all bleeting the same song, sheep that are more than prepared to stick up for him, because their entire stocvk came from him, and they too have resold the same rubbish. You can read it on dealers sites today..
I won`t even bother describing this and just quote what Wittmann said.

I still tip my hat to him. I`d be too ashamed to advertise anything for sale like he does, and invent my own history. But hey, if he can find suckers that fall for his nonsense, good on him!

Back