Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by ss-collector View Post
    this OP has to be a wind up imo
    not trying to wind no one up just trying to learn. as I stated before me and my friend have had several debates. it is not my intention to upset people but to educate myself. the info on this site is priceless to someone like myself who has little to no info on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    not trying to wind no one up just trying to learn. as I stated before me and my friend have had several debates. it is not my intention to upset people but to educate myself. the info on this site is priceless to someone like myself who has little to no info on this matter.
    Well stated Keith . That is why this forum is the BEST out there conserning all aspects of the Hitlerjugend , we have an excellent cadre of well informed/educated , collectors/historians that can assist you with controversal matters such as the so called super rare "OLYMPIC" knife and other disputed items.
    Last edited by joecool; 8th July 2013 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    sorry mate its just these knifes and more have been discussed to death on the forums, a simple google search or any other search engine for that matter would bring up threads and WARNINGS about these, i just took it as a wind up to be honest and for that i am sorry, but stay away from controversial crap like this! buy the item not the story!

or the dealer, only a few weeks ago i was told (by a 30+ year collector) that when you buy from most of these bigger named dealers you buy a piece of them also for the crazy price of the item? hahaha

anyway, Welcome to the forum Keith you sure are at the best one imho!

cheers!

very new to HJ stuff . I hear all the things you guys do and that is why I searched this forum out. so far it has been very informative. my collection is very small 3 HJ buckles a couple of press release photos and a messed up youth knife and to tinnies. I only bought the knife because the diamond was in perfect shape and I hope to find a knife as nice to put the diamond in. thank you guys for all the information and I hope as my collection grows you all will be there to help me know better what I got.

Glad that you're finding the forum useful Keith and you can be sure that we will be here to help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12