Thanks Thanks:  0

Please login to view user info

Hitler Youth sleeve triangles in mint condition

I´ve started to collect HJ about 1 year ago, and along come of course the triangles, very nice pieces and absolutely worth to collect. By going through the offers of different dealers I find a lot of triangles in mint condition with the RZM tag on.

Some of them never even touched a uniform, could those pieces be from a hoard? What is your opinion on those pieces? What really makes go crazy is that one here: HJ und BDM Gebietsdreiecke: BDM Südost Tirol-Vorarlberg I believe this could be one of the rare ones... as well as this one here: HJ und BDM Gebietsdreiecke: HJ Südost Tirol-Vorarlberg especially in this condition.

Those items are from Kevin's collection. Many unissued HJ items can be found and also used items. I prefer used but in some cases with more "difficult" insignia, you must add what you can when you can if it comes up for sale.

Really, really nice and huge collection. Makes me kind of "jealous" to see this. :-)

LOL, thats a dedicated collector for you - the best

Seems like ;-)

Kevin is very focused in his collecting no doubt. He has amassed a very nice collection of triangles from a variety of sources.