Bildband für die Schulung in der Hitler-Jugend

Thanks Received
Hi
Iam new here,and google brought me here.
I have found a box full of strips like this one
Bildband für die Schulung in der HJ - Eupen Malmedy
My strips are in the original box named
Bildband fuer die schulung der hitlerjugend,
And all strips are in the small tube boxes.
But its a different kind,the havent got the HJ
Badge on top.

Do you think these boxes are rar?

MY box got about 20-25 strips and for each strip
A small book with the discription.

Kind regards
Matze/LDO Cases and sets collector from germany

Sounds interesting. Can you show some pics of your items please?

Hi

Sorry,i loaded the pictures from the smartphone So anything turn them,i dont know why the software Always make this mistake.

Ill show some more pictures.

All the boxes are full and in best condition. I think it must be end of 1939/1940. There is one small book for each box/strip with a discription.
If anyone of You would like to see more Just let me know.

Regards matze

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Very nice. First time I've seen the box and the pamphlets :thumb:

You probably already know this but here's some background info on these. The Bildband and the accompanying projector were introduced in 1937 with the plan being that every HJ Heim and leadership school should have a set of them and the accompanying projector (Hitler-Jugend Bildgerät also known as Hitler-Jugend Bildbanderät). Initially there were only 13 film strips but by June 1939 this number had grown (see here).

Effective from the 9th of June 1939, Lipropa was given the exclusive distribution contract for the Bildband series to youth units. Each Bildband (including the accompanying booklet) cost RM1. The cost for non-HJ members was RM2. The case that you have there was introduced at the same time as an extra and initially shipped with 24 film strips, each with its accompanying booklet.

The projector was made available at a reduced price of RM100 (normal retail price was between RM150 and RM230) and was made by two firms:

Filmosto-Projektion, Dresden, Pestallozistrasse 12
Liesegang, Düsseldorf, Volmerswertherstrasse 21

However, by July 1940 one of these firms was unable to continue production due to a defence contract and the other had ceased trading so the supply of projectors began to dwindle with orders sometimes taking many weeks to complete. The RJF had a small stock of the projectors and for a time was able to ship these to units requiring them.

Hi
Yes i read a thread about it here in the forum!
Someone wrote an single box with strip
Cost about 30-35 euro,do you think its really possible?

Thank you very much!

Regards matze

Back