BlackWatch New HJ/DJ/BDM Photo Pick-ups

Thanks Received
Hello! Perhaps members here are familiar with my posts on another forum. I thought I could post original photographs I've collected and repaired here also but specific to this forum only.

My first post :cool:

Deutsches Jungvolk saluting while an SA-Mann cycles by. 1933?
proxy.php

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Circa 1932-33? Notice the girl wearing the kepi. Allgemeine-SS? One girl is wearing a cap with an anchor? The boys are early DJ? The man appears to have the number 32 on his collar tab.

Attachments

I recently picked up this photograph and the buckle looks to my eyes to have a Jolly Rodger style design. What do you guys think? The music instrument is a so-called „Schalmei“. Circa 1932 I believe. Thanks
proxy.php

Attachments

An Afro-German(?) and his comrades being trained by the SA in communications circa 1933. Apparently there are rare documented accounts of Black Germans in the early days of the HJ.

Lusane, Clarence (2003). Hitler's Black Victims: The Historical Experiences of European Blacks, Africans and African Americans During the Nazi Era. New York: Routledge. ISBN 0-415-93295-5.

Attachments

BlackWatch1 , I looooooooooove your early DJ photos ! :good:Very interesting is the use of shoulder straps together with a pullover - probably because the regular uniform parts those days were expensive. I really enjoyed seeing these beautiful photos from which we can learn a lot. Unfortunately I wasn´t able to identify the special DJ buckle. :Cry: Hope for more of your rare photos!

Yes, very nice. Interesting photographs that document how everything developed. With all of the variation I suppose its no wonder that the RJF had to standardise everything :)

Hello! Perhaps members here are familiar with my posts on another forum. I thought I could post original photographs I've collected and repaired here also but specific to this forum only.

My first post :cool:

Deutsches Jungvolk saluting while an SA-Mann cycles by. 1933?
proxy.php

These are the kinds of photos I like to collect,street scenes of everyday life in the 3rd Reich.

Kindergruppe der NS-Frauenschaft or DJ flag and armbands in photograph with SA? Betzdorf May 1st 1933. Notice the Siegrune armbands.

Attachments

Extremely interesting photos. A lot of details we wouldn´t believe if not photographed. I love such photos you can watch longer time and you discover new things again and again. The eary time of the HJ was very interesting ! Well done BlackWatch1 !!!

Extremely interesting photos. A lot of details we wouldn´t believe if not photographed. I love such photos you can watch longer time and you discover new things again and again. The eary time of the HJ was very interesting ! Well done BlackWatch1 !!!
Thanks very much. I have over 1000 repaired photographs published online in my Flickr account (Blackwatch2000). :cool:

Back