• Membership

    HJ-Research is free to join and most content is free to browse and search. Two optional subscriptions unlock extra content, described below.

    Free membership

    €0

    Green Subscription

    €10 / 6 months

    Blue Group Subscription

    €35 / 12 months

    Register Now

    Once you have registered a free acount with us, log into the forum and then click on the “Join the Blue Group” button. From there you can go for one of the paid subscriptions if you wish.

Can somebody help? HJ summer cap (Sommermütze)

Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Messages
210
Thanks Received
130
Thanks Given
311
Location
UK
First off I just want to say that I love this forum and think its absolutely amazing. I am 16 years old and a mad collector. I will add a few pics of my collection. I just want some more info on this cap I have just bought like what does the 53 mean and other info on it. What does a cap like this ell for ?? thanks a lot in advanced !!!!

You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
Back
Top