HJ-Research is free to join and most content is free to browse and search. Two optional subscriptions unlock extra content, described below.
€0
€10 / 6 months
€35 / 12 months
Once you have registered a free acount with us, log into the forum and then click on the “Join the Blue Group” button. From there you can go for one of the paid subscriptions if you wish. Please note: once your post-count reaches 25 you gain an automatic promotion which gives you free access to full-size images. No Green subscription required.
Hi Garry,
I thought I had it all figured out, but now I’m a bit confused by your list of colors.
Where does the badge I pictured in post 8 (red on green) fit in?
Michael
PS - thanks for the scans![]()
.
Hi Garry,
I’m eagerly awaiting your next post.
I have Wim’s handbook—on which page are the colors listed?
In the meantime, I’ve looked at the early badges pictured on our forum—and almost all of them match the SA colors 100%: disc color = collar patch color; Siegrune color = number color.
I’ve used the abbreviations from my summary in post 15. After this review, I am very certain that the previously mentioned statement is correct:
"..am linken Oberarm wird das Jungvolkabzeichen in den Gauspiegelfarben der SA getragen"
Michael![]()
www.hj-research.com
| Hessen-Darmstadt | HD | blue | white |
| München-Oberbayern | MO | blue | white |
| Oberpfalz-Niederbayern | ON | blue | white |
| Schwaben | SB | blue | white |


www.hj-research.com