• Hello Guest and welcome to HJ-Research

    The forum is free to join, browse and discuss
     ·  Green Subscription (€10/6mo) unlocks full-size attachments  ·  Blue Group Subscription (€35/12mo) unlocks much more

    See Membership for details.

DJ first pattern "DJV" membership badge with strange reverse markings

crack

.
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
991
Thanks Received
474
Thanks Given
136
The dealer describes this as "second pattern" which it clearly isn't but more noteworthy are the reverse markings. Surely this can't be period?

The reverse has that kind of finish that reminds me of the fake Brehmer RBWK badges. The pin attachment is wierd too when you compare it these badges: First pattern Deutsches Jungvolk DJV membership badge | Membership badges

You don't have permission to view attachments.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
Looks dreadful and I would agree. I don't think I've seen a fake of the first pattern DJ before.
 
Back
Top