Flak Helper smoking a cigarette

I address myself to all the people who use our forum like a supermarket, take only what interests them and voluntarily forget the essential:
One of the aims of the forum is to share knowledge.
It is regrettable that many questions from new members remain unanswered.
I also have the impression that some newcomers are intergalactic comets which make no contribution.
If we had to count the people who really contributed effectively to this forum for 11 years, there are not many .......!

Thanks Eric. Yes, at the top right of any page there is a menu item called "Can you help?" which lists all threads that never received any replies. There are currently four pages of these so if anyone sees anything in there where they could possibly help or comment that would be great :thumb:

There are actually around 20 pages of unanswered posts .
If you go to 4 and keep going , you can see this .

I know this was there, but there are many subjects that do not give any reason to answer too it.
Just say nice, great or whatever does not bring anything or new information!

Yes, there will undoubtedly be lots of posts like that so we're never going to be able to add something useful every time.

Damn, I missed the drama. I still remember the first time I saw that Goatse photo though... it burned itself into my brain :puke:

haha yes Goatse is bad, very bad. There is one more famous like that but a video with a man who used a glass jar for a reason for which it was not made and it broke inside. Also very bad :pound:

Back