HJ Triangle - Ost Mark Brandenburg

I want to show you my new triangle, which is very hard to find.
Unfortunately, I still miss the BDM.

Hi Steve,
Congratulations on this new Catch. Superb and rare in this condition. it's the only one I miss in my collection. :001_tt1:

Hi Steve , without you I never would have got the "Ost Mark Brandenburg" into my hands ! Thanks. now I desperately tried to find some historical background to this triangel , when it has been introduced exactly but there is not much to find on the internet. Maybe I need to go more through all the threads here ...

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Chlodwig, you have obliged me with your praise :biggrin1:.
The renaming to Mark Brandenburg was based on a Hitler decree of 30 January 1939, so you should have a point of reference in time.
Not only the N.S. Gau, but also the Prussian province of Brandenburg received this new name.

Wow Jack , this is the explanation I have been seeking for . Thanks a lot for giving me these details that I couldn´t find on the net. I guess you must have a fine library to find such details . I read through a lot of your comments and figured out what expertise you are providing us with. All this will cost you a lot of effort. I very much appreciate it.

Back